Would you prefer watching or reading this episode? If so, click here for the ‘What is Arnica Used For’ video and transcript.
One of my favorite arnica benefits is for bruises! In this video, I’m going to show you how to make an arnica cream using Arnica montana. Once you start making this cream, you’ll never want to be without arnica’s benefits again because it is so effective at relieving the pain, swelling, and inflammation caused by bruises, contusions, and sprains!
I’m also going to share why arnica is way better than ice for injuries and give you a step-by-step guide on how to make arnica cream for bruises.
You’ll come away from this episode knowing:
► Why arnica is so effective at decreasing swelling and accelerating the healing process of bruises and sprains… even in bringing some relief to swollen arthritic joints!
► Safety information you need to know when working with arnica
► Why it’s so important to source your arnica carefully
Early on, I gave Arnica salve to a friend who danced professionally. Not long after she called to tell me that the salve magically erased her daily bruises. I couldn’t send her too much!
What You’ll Learn from This Episode
- [01:08] Introduction to arnica
- [03:44] Arnica heals injuries and reduces acute pain
- [06:43] Arnica relieves chronic pain
- [07:23] Arnica promotes circulation
- [08:05] How to identify arnica (Arnica montana and Arnica cordifolia)
- [10:09] Is that really arnica? Issues with arnica adulteration
- [13:05] Arnica Side effects and safety
- [14:32] How to make arnica cream for bruises
- [19:31] Arnica Fun Fact
Connect with Rosalee