Would you prefer watching or reading this episode? If so, click here for the ‘Hawthorn Berry Benefits’ video and transcript.
There are so many hawthorn berry benefits! In this episode, you’ll see how nourishing hawthorn is for the heart and for chronic inflammation. I’ll also share my favorite hawthorn berry extract recipe—it’s so yummy (and so good for you), it’ll be hard to keep enough in the house! By the end of this episode, you’ll see why I’m excited every year when the hawthorn fruit is ripe!
After listening in, you’ll know:
► Why hawthorn berry (or fruit) is a great herb for almost everybody…and who should consult with an herbalist before they start working with hawthorn
► What herb I like to pair hawthorn with for support during times of grief or heartbreak
► What makes hawthorn a potential ally for people with Type 2 diabetes (and what else you need to know before seeking to reverse Type 2 diabetes holistically)
► How hawthorn may help to support a healthy gut flora
Hawthorn berry is nourishing and protective, a wonderful herb to rely on both as food and as medicine.
What You’ll Learn from This Episode
- [01:09] Introduction to hawthorn berry benefits
- [03:21] Hawthorn berry energetics
- [03:54] Hawthorn for the physical heart
- [05:50] Hawthorn for the emotional heart
- [06:16] Hawthorn berries for digestion
- [07:14] Hawthorn berries may help those with Type 2 diabetes
- [08:41] Hawthorn berries and cancer research
- [09:09] How to identify hawthorn (Crataegus monogyna)
- [10:37] Special considerations for hawthorn berry
- [10:57] Hawthorn berry extract recipe
- [13:28] Hawthorn Fun Fact
Download Your Recipe Card
Connect with Rosalee